Magnatigod Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Tactical Force Full Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

497e39180f A training exercise for the LAPD SWAT Team goes terribly wrong when they find themselves pitted against two rival gangs while trapped in an abandoned Hangar, armed with nothing but blanks.
I had pretty low expectations for this movie but it turned out a bit better than I thought it would be. The thing that drives this movie is that it doesn't take itself seriously and the constant comedic dialogue makes this movie watchable. Even when the characters get angry and obnoxious it's done in a comedic manner. If you take this movie seriously you might get a bit irritated but if you watch this with a open mind and watch it for what it is, it's actually watchable. I have to admit though the main reason I decided to watch this was because itSteve Austin and Michael Jai White in the same movie. And they are the main characters in this. So the plot is this, after a group of LAPD SWAT team doesn't do there job the higher ups wanted they get forced to do a training exercise in a warehouse. But in the same warehouse coincidentally two rival gangs are fighting over a briefcase. The plot however suffers from plot holes and very stupid characters, but for a straight to DVD movie it's passable to some degree. For a straight to DVD movie with a very low budget this one is actually watchable, mediocre at best though.<br/><br/>5.5/10
Hard to know what to expect with the mix of reviews, however I thought the movie was much better then the IMDb rating. It had enough action to keep me watching, enough comedy to keep me laughing and an overall engaging plot. The acting was good enough for a'B' movie- it's not like it had Meryl Streep in it. The quality of the video in both visual and sound was 'A' to me. I wouldn't gofar in saying I'd watch it again and again- but feel that it's still worth the rental or DVD purchase. What do people except for a 'cop comedy/action' ??? It was justgood'red' or the 'expendables' for story/ plot/ writing/ visual with a bit worse acting quality. ( B or unknown actors) Ignore the critics and form an opinion of your own.

Traffic 720p torrentHelva cinayeti full movie download mp4download full movie ru naito rongu in hindiThe Driver movie free download in hindiRoboshark full movie in hindi free downloadTransit malayalam movie downloadMetroid Prime in hindi movie downloadThe Asian Connection in tamil pdf downloadBattleground song free downloadFujiko's Close Call Rescue Operation full movie download mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by Magnatigod
Please log in to post a reply.